North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Rotary Club
Three scholarships will be awarded to students planning on pursuing a post-secondary education.
Two $1,500 Scholarships (renewable for one year)
Named after two former Rotary members,
Jack Hillstrom and William Woodworth
One $1,500 Scholarship (renewable for one year)
The Jack Conzemius Memorial Scholarship
- The student must be in the 2018 graduating class from North High, Tartan High, Hill-Murray, or Mounds Park Academy and reside within the North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale District 622.
- The student has demonstrated service and leadership in the community.
- The student has demonstrated a positive attitude toward home, school, and community.
- The student must have an above average grade point.
- The student has plans to attend college.
- Rotarian’s children are not eligible.
Students planning to apply for the scholarship need to submit:
- Letter of intent to the North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Rotary Club responding to the criteria listed above.
- Current resume.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. Two (2) letters should be from your school administrator, counselor, or classroom teacher.
- Provide a letter in good standing from your school advisor for the National Honor Society.
- An interview will be requested for the top candidates in order to reach a final decision.
Mail your application materials to:
c/o Lake Elmo Bank
11465 39th St. N.
P.O. Box 857
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
The application must be postmarked by March 31, 2019