The North St Paul, Maplewood, Oakdale Rotary Club regularly receives requests from organizations, groups or individuals asking for financial support for a project, event or program. To assist our club in responding to these requests in a way that is consistent, and which reflects the values and priorities of the club, the criteria listed below will be applied when acting upon the request. Please complete the Grant Application and reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the PDF application below. All applications are reviewed monthly at our Board meetings and funds will be distributed as approved. Be sure to sign and date your application.
Charitable Contribution Criteria
Except in extraordinary circumstances, only requests from nonprofit organizations will be considered. Requests that benefit groups of individuals or the community will be given priority. Only in unique situations will grants be made for an individual.
Grants to groups or organizations will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Programs or projects that promote the community’s health.
- Programs or projects that benefit children, youth and families.
- Programs or projects that benefit children or adults with disabilities.
- Programs or projects that benefit elderly citizens who do not have other resources for financial, social and emotional support.
- Programs or projects that benefit areas where people are without basic levels of food, shelter or healthcare and where a Rotary intervention can have a demonstrated impact.
- Programs or projects that enhance the arts in North St Paul, Maplewood, and Oakdale.
- Programs or projects that benefit the environment and help protect natural resources.
No contribution will be made to any organization that has, as part of its mission, any activity that is illegal, discriminatory or against the best interest of the community. No contribution will be made to any organizations that are affiliated with any political party.